Skip to content
Assembly Instructions - Indoor Flag Sets
Indoor flag set assembly is easy. Here are the steps.
- Remove the screw eye with the tassel attached from the pole.
- Place the ornament on the pole aligning the hole in the ornament with the drilled out hole in the pole.
- Insert the screw eye through the hole in the ornament and into the pole where the hole is drilled out. Gently tighten to secure ornament to pole.
- Screw the top and bottom sections of the pole together. CAUTION: Be careful not to over-tighten or cross thread.
- Insert the bottom of the pole into the floor stand. If the pole does not go into the stand easily, check and make sure the reducer insert has been removed from the floor stand.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.