Suitable for outdoor display.
American Samoa Outdoor Flags
The flag of American Samoa is a red-edged white triangle seeming to be thrust from right to left into a field of blue. Inside the white triangle, a bald eagle clutches a war club and fly-whisk — traditional symbols of the Samoan chiefs. The flag was adopted by the local territorial government in 1960, 60 years after the territory was first parceled to the United States.
Premium Quality American Samoa Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ American Samoa flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.