Suitable for outdoor display.
Arizona Polyester Outdoor Flags
Arizona’s state flag design portrays a sunset of 13 alternating red and yellow rays symbolizing the early American 13 colonies, 5-point copper color star representing the state mining industry and deep blue horizontal field symbolizing the Colorado River. Arizona’s flag was designed in 1910 and adopted by Arizona legislature on January 25, 1917 – 5 years after statehood (February 14, 1912).
Best Quality Arizona Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Arizona flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.