Suitable for outdoor display.
Alaska Polyester Outdoor Flags
Alaska’s state flag design features the 7-star Big Dipper constellation and one larger North Star – Polaris - on a field of dark blue. Alaska’s flag was adopted by then territorial legislature 32 years before statehood (January 3, 1959) on May 2, 1927 following an American Legion flag design contest for children. Thirteen-year old Benny Benson won!
Best Quality Alaska Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Alaska flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.