Suitable for outdoor display.
Oklahoma Polyester Outdoor Flags
Oklahoma’s flag was adopted by state legislature on April 2, 1925 – 18 years after statehood (November 16, 1907). The design was modified in 1941 to add the state name and again on June 14, 1988 to standardize the design and colors. Positioned in the center of a “French Blue” field is a circular rawhide shield of an American Indian Warrior decorated with 6 painted crosses, 7 pendant eagle feathers, peace pipe, olive branch and the name Oklahoma positioned beneath the shield in white.
Premium Quality Polyester Oklahoma Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Oklahoma flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.