Suitable for outdoor display.
New Jersey Nylon Outdoor Flags
The state of New Jersey flag features the New Jersey coat of arms and light blue ribbon including the state motto “Liberty and Prosperity” atop a buff color field. New Jersey legislature adopted the flag design March 26, 1896 – 109 years after New Jersey Statehood (December 18, 1787).
Premium Quality New Jersey Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon New Jersey flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America