Free shipping on this item regardless of order amount!
This flag is the traditional size for covering caskets. Following a military funeral, it is folded into the customary triangle and presented to the deceased's closest surviving relative in a beautiful ceremony.
The flag may also be preserved in a Liberty Flag Case.
American Flags - Traditional Cotton - Casket Size
Liberty's 100% American made cotton flags are still a favorite of many institutions although strong synthetic fabrics like our own ultra-durable WaveCrest™ polyester and versatile SunTru™ nylon have replaced the use of larger cotton flag sizes.
- Fully sewn construction
- Bright color
- Good wearing properties
- Classic, natural appearance
- Made from 2-ply mercerized cotton
- Size 5'x9-1/2'
- Made in America
- Size 5'x9-1/2': polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 rolled-rim spurred grommets
- Embroidered star fields
Seams and hems
- Seams: 2-needle lock-stitched lapped-seams throughout
- Top and bottom fly length hems: two rows lock-stitching through 3/8" double fold
- Fly end hem: four rows lock-stitching through 1" double fold with back-stitched corner ends
Made in America