Suitable for outdoor display.
Ships in 15-20 business days
21 Star Outdoor Nylon Historic U.S. Flags
The 21-Star United States flag was adopted on July 4th, 1819. The flag remained in use until 1820. Of course, every official American flag is still a legal flag and may be flown at any time.
The previous flag was the 20-star American flag. The added star represents Illinois.
- Size: 3'x5'
- Fully sewn reproduction of the 21-star American flag
- Custom made to order - ships in 15-20 business days
- Constructed with versatile 200-denier nylon fabric
- Hand cut and sewn star field - each star is applique
- Double needle lock-stitched lapped stripes
- Hoist end: sturdy polyester canvas heading with (2) solid brass #2 grommets
- Top and bottom fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock-stitched hem
- Fly end hem: turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching with back-stitched corner ends
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.