Suitable for outdoor display.
Florida Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Sunshine State of Florida, the state flag features the state seal centered atop an X-shape crimson cross (saltire) of Saint Andrew. The flag was adopted by popular referendum on November 6, 1900 – 55 years after statehood (March 3, 1845). In 1985 the flag was modified to refine the seal detail.
Best Quality Florida Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Florida flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America