Suitable for outdoor display -
All sizes in stock
Tulsa's new official City Flag is the outcome of Tulsa's entrepreneurial culture. Designed by Jordan Winn, the bold graphics join symbols of the City's history and future into the new flag. Blue symbolizes the Arkansas river, a yellow horizontal line represents 1901 oil discovery, the shield represents Native American tribes, red honors the lives lost in the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the star represents Tulsa's bright future and beige symbolizes warmth and community.
Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Brilliant color
- Fast Drying
- Sturdy polyester canvas heading with (2) solid brass grommets
- Colorfast inks
- Precise digital printing process
- Image reads correctly on the front side and reverses on the back side
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem is turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock-stitched hem with back-stitched corner end
Made in America
Read more about the optional hardware
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.