Suitable for outdoor display -
Free shipping on this item regardless of order amount.
Tulsa's new official City Flag is the outcome of Tulsa's entrepreneurial culture. Designed by Jordan Winn, the bold graphics join symbols of the City's history and future into the new flag. Blue symbolizes the Arkansas River, a yellow horizontal line represents 1901 oil discovery, the shield represents Native American tribes, red honors the lives lost in the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the star represents Tulsa's bright future and beige symbolizes warmth and community.
Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Versatile 200-denier nylon fabric
- Sturdy polyester canvas heading with (2) solid brass grommets
- Image reads correctly on the front side and reverses on the back side
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem is turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock-stitched hem with back-stitched corner end
Made in America
OPTIONAL American Wave® Mounting Kit
Select the option to receive your Tulsa Outdoor Flag with a mounting kit and also receive...
Specially engineered "spinning" ball bearing pole keeps flag hanging free. Bracket is designed for installation on a vertical surface(wall, post, etc.) Fastening hardware accommodates a flag with heading & grommets or banner made with banner and concealed mounting tabs.
- 2-piece 6' length x 1" diameter aluminum "spinning pole" with
- Silver-finish ball ornament
- 2 flag fasteners for display of standard flag with grommets
- Pole ring with banner clip for display of a banner with inner tabs
- Adjustable 13 position bracket with thumbscrew to secure pole in holder
- Suitable for residential use
- The American Wave® Mounting Kit is not wind rated.
If you'd like to purchase the mounting kit separately, you can find it here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.