Installation Instructions - USA Banner Flag Set
Installing the USA Banner Flag Set is easy.
Your kit from Liberty Flags will include the following items.
- Die-cast aluminum adjustable bracket with (4) screws for mounting and one set screw.
- US Flag Banner mounted on non-furl tube, on pole.
- Ring and snap-hook mounted on pole.
- Wooden pole with ball ornament.
Here are the installation steps.
- Install the flag set in an area where the flag will not touch anything beneath it. Select a location where the flag will not catch or rub on the gutter, home, or landscape.
- Mount bracket to porch or side of house with screws supplied.
- Attach snap-hook to pre-slit tab, which is sewn inside sleeve of US banner. If you have purchased a complete set the flag is already attached on the pole.
- Insert pole into bracket.
- Tighten set-screw to secure.
REMEMBER to take the flag down at sunset unless it has proper lighting.