Suitable for outdoor display.
Virginia Polyester Outdoor Flags
The state flag of Virginia features a colorized depiction of the obverse (front side) of the Seal of The Commonwealth of Virginia against a blue background. The state flag was adopted on two separate occasions: once in April of 1861, at the beginning of the Civil War — 73 years after statehood (June 25, 1788), and again in February of 1950.
Premium Quality Virginia Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Virginia flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.