Suitable for outdoor display.
Puerto Rico Outdoor Flags
The Puerto Rico flag was adopted by Governor Luis Munos in 1952 when Puerto Rico became a commonwealth. Puerto Rico’s flag consists of 5 equal width horizontal alternating stripes of red and white with white 5-pointed star centered atop a blue triangle at the hoist end.
Premium Quality Puerto Rico Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Puerto Rico flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America