Suitable for outdoor display.
South Carolina Polyester Outdoor Flags
South Carolina’s flag depicts a white Palmetto centered in a blue flag background symbolizing the use of Palmetto tree logs to fortify Fort Moultrie in 1776. A white crescent in the upper left corner symbolizes the crescent design worn on South Carolina militia’s uniforms. South Carolina legislature adopted the flag on January 26, 1861, 85 years after statehood (March 26, 1776).
Premium Quality South Carolina Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester South Carolina flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America