Suitable for outdoor display.
Arizona Outdoor Flags
Arizona’s state flag design portrays a sunset of 13 alternating red and yellow rays symbolizing the early American 13 colonies, 5-point copper color star representing the state mining industry and deep blue horizontal field symbolizing the Colorado River. Arizona’s flag was designed in 1910 and adopted by Arizona legislature on January 25, 1917 – 5 years after statehood (February 14, 1912).
Best Quality Arizona Outdoor Flags
- Well-performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Arizona flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America