Suitable for outdoor display.
Alabama WaveCrest™ Polyester Outdoor Flags
Alabama’s state flag design portrays a simple X-shape crimson cross (saltire) of Saint Andrew centered in a white field. Alabama Legislature adopted the design on February 16, 1895, 84 years after statehood, (December 14, 1819).
Best Quality Alabama WaveCrest™ Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ WaveCrest™ Polyester Alabama flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America