Suitable for outdoor display.
Kansas Nylon Outdoor Flags
The Kansas flag portrays the state flower, a sunflower, above the state seal and the State name KANSAS centered in a field of dark blue. A version of the Kansas flag adopted by the Kansas Legislature on March 21, 1927 – 66 years after statehood (January 29, 1861). In 1961 the flag was modified to add KANSAS beneath the seal.
Premium Quality Kansas Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Kansas flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America