Suitable for outdoor display.
Florida Nylon Outdoor Flags
In the Sunshine State of Florida, the state flag features the state seal centered atop an X-shape crimson cross (saltire) of Saint Andrew. The flag was adopted by popular referendum on November 6, 1900 – 55 years after statehood (March 3, 1845). In 1985 the flag was modified to refine the seal detail.
Best Quality Florida Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Florida flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America