Suitable for outdoor display.
Arkansas Nylon Outdoor Flags
The present-day Arkansas flag portrays a white diamond- representing the state diamond mine - with wide blue border filled with 25 white stars – to symbolize Arkansas is the 25 state to join the Union - centered on a red field. The state name ARKANSAS and 4 dark blue stars are positioned in the white diamond center. Arkansas legislature adopted the flag on February 26, 1913, 77 years after statehood (June 15, 1836). Modifications to the original design were made in 1923, 1924 and 2011.
Best Quality Arkansas Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Arkansas flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America