Suitable for outdoor display.
Alabama Nylon Outdoor Flags
Alabama’s state flag design portrays a simple X-shape crimson cross (saltire) of Saint Andrew centered in a white field. Alabama Legislature adopted the design on February 16, 1895, 84 years after statehood, (December 14, 1819).
Best Quality Alabama Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Alabama flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.