Suitable for outdoor display.
Betsy Ross Outdoor Historic Flags
The original Betsy Ross 13 Star U.S. flag was officially adopted by an Act of Congress on June 14, 1777. It is generally believed that General George Washington was instrumental in designing the Betsy Ross flag.
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- 2 fabric options: Versatile 200-denier nylon or Traditional Cotton
- Nylon sizes: 2'x3', 3'x5', 4'x6', 5'x8'
- Cotton sizes: 2'x3', 3'x5, 4'x6'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY SEWN DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 2'x3': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #1 grommets
- Sizes 3'x5' – 5’x8': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Sizes 2'x3' – 5’x8’: fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America