Suitable for outdoor display.
North Dakota Polyester Outdoor Flags
North Dakota Legislative Assembly adopted the North Dakota flag design on March 3, 1911 – 22 years after being admitted to the Union (November 2, 1889). The official design depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and arrow bundle in its talons. The eagle holds a red scroll ribbon with the words “E PLURIBUS UNUM” meaning “out of many, one” in its beak. Above are 13 5-pointed stars and a sunburst. Below the eagle is a scrolled ribbon with the words NORTH DAKOTA.
Premium Quality North Dakota Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester North Dakota flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America