Suitable for outdoor display.
Montana Nylon Outdoor Flags
The state of Montana flag incorporates the Montana state seal atop a field of dark blue with the state name MONTANA centered below the seal. Montana Legislature adopted the original flag design on February 67, 1905 - 15 years following statehood (November 8, 1889). On July 1, 1981 the flag was modified to add the state name below the seal.
Premium Quality Montana Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Montana flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America