Suitable for outdoor display.
Delaware Nylon Outdoor Flags
Delaware’s state flag is colonial blue and portrays the state coat of arms atop a buff color diamond. The date December 7, 1787 appears in white below the diamond. Colonial blue and buff symbolize the uniform of General George Washington. The current flag was adopted July 24, 1913 – 160 years after statehood (December 7, 1787)
Best Quality Delaware Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Delaware flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.