Free shipping on this item regardless of order amount.
Suitable for outdoor display.
The original Betsy Ross flag was officially adopted by an Act of Congress on June 14, 1777. It is generally believed that General George Washington was instrumental in designing the Betsy Ross flag.
Betsy Ross Outdoor Historic Flag
- FULLY SEWN 200-denier weight nylon fabric with embroidered stars and lock-stitched stripes
- Size 2'x3' and 3'x5' specially priced for holiday gift giving
- Option to purchase flag alone or flag with American Wave Mounting Kit
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length finished with 2-needle lock-stitched hem for added strength
- End hem turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched reinforcement.
- Made in America
OPTIONAL American Wave® Mounting Kit
Select the option to receive your Betsy Ross Historical Flag with a mounting kit and also receive...
Specially engineered "spinning" ball bearing pole keeps flag hanging free. Bracket is designed for installation on a vertical surface (wall, post, etc.) Fastening hardware accommodates a flag with heading & grommets or banner made with banner and concealed mounting tabs.
- 2-piece 6' long x 1" diameter aluminum "spinning pole" with
- Silver-finish ball ornament
- 2 flag fasteners for display of standard flag with grommets
- Pole ring with banner clip for display of a banner with inner tabs
- Adjustable 13 position bracket with thumbscrew to secure pole in holder
- Suitable for residential use
- The American Wave® Mounting Kit is not wind rated.
If you'd like to purchase the mounting kit separately, you can find it here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.