Suitable for ground mount external halyard (rope on outside) flagpoles.
Flagpole Truck - Heavy Duty Spindle Style
The flagpole truck is a component part at the top of the flagpole and serves 3 purposes
- Houses the pulley through which the halyard (rope) passes through to raise and lower the flags
- Holds the finial (ornament) at the top of the flagpole
- Keeps the weather elements out of the flagpole
- External halyard truck
- Cast aluminum
- 2 finishes: silver and bronze
- For use with maximum top shaft OD 4-1/2"
- Upper and lower stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings on cast aluminum spindle
- Threaded 1-1/4" NPT spindle
- Single sheave with cast aluminum pulley wheel on stainless steel axle
- Tapped to receive ornament on 1/2" diameter rod with 1/2"-13NC thread
- Halyard limit: 3/8"
- Revolving truck moves with the wind enabling the flag to not wrap around the flagpole
- Built with stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings for optimal performance life
This is a component part only and therefore the design and engineering of the application are the responsibility of the customer.