Suitable for ground mount internal halyard (rope on inside) flagpoles.
Flagpole Truck - Cone Style for Internal Rope
The flagpole cone style truck is a component part at the top of the flagpole and serves 2 purposes:
- Houses the pulley through which the halyard (rope) passes through to raise and lower the flags
- Keeps the weather elements out of the flagpole
- Heavy cast aluminum
- Use with maximum top shaft OD 3-1/2"
- Upper and lower stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings on cast aluminum spindle
- Brass exit bushing
- Threaded 1-1/4" NPT spindle screws into flagpole with 1-1/4" NPT inner threads
- Halyard limit: 5/16" dia.
- Compatible with internal rope based commercial flagpoles
- Revolving truck moves with the wind enabling the flag to not wrap around the flagpole
- Built with stainless steel sealed lubricant bearings for optimal performance life
This is a component part only and therefore the design and engineering of the application are the responsibility of the customer.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.