AMBASSADOR Commercial Flagpole - External Halyard
Gracefully tapered aluminum flagpole shaft with commercial quality external riggings designed specifically for many years of flag display. The aluminum flagpole shafts are constructed of 6063-T6 temper aluminum alloy with a tensile strength not less than 30,000 psi and a yield point of 25,000 psi. All shafts conform to ASTM B221.
- Preferred for residential, small business and apartment complex display
- Provides substantial strength and budget friendly pricing
- Simple in function
- Easily rigged and installed
- Suitable for most inland U.S. locations
- Manufactured with the same shaft materials and high standards as our larger commercial flagpoles
- Gold anodized aluminum ball
- Flagpole shaft - 20' - 25' 1-shaft section, 30' 2-shaft sections
- Cast-aluminum stationary truck with aluminum pulley
- 9" Cast-aluminum cleat
- 5/16" Polypropylene rope
- (2) Metal snap hooks
- (2) Snap Covers
- PVC ground foundation sleeve
- Aluminum flash collar
- Installation instructions
Satin - directional 36-grit sanded satin Deep Luster finish. When new, satin finish catches light reflections casting a strong sheen. The metal will oxidize and turn dull within two years. To retain the original appearance consider upgrading to an anodized finish.
Clear Anodized - an electrolytic passivization process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. Anodizing increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance and will maintain the original luster for many years.
Bronze Anodized (bronze color) - an electrolytic passivization process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. Anodizing increases corrosion resistance and wear resistance and will maintain the original luster for many years.
What flag size is best?
Flag size is determined by flagpole height. Normally the horizontal length of the flag is 1/4 to 1/3 the height of the flagpole. This guideline applies to commercial manufactured flagpoles 20' and taller. Always follow the manufacturer's flag size guidelines when purchasing a flagpole.
What is wind speed rating and why is it important?
- Wind speed means the movement of air in an outside environment. Movement can be affected by many factors including geographic location, weather, pressure gradient and jet streams. High winds can cause unpleasant side effect.
- Select an appropriate strength flagpole for the wind zone area where the flagpole will be displayed.
- Flag size and wind force are used to determine the load on a flagpole resulting in the flagged and unflagged mile per hour wind speed rating.
- Display of an oversized flag could cause the flagpole to fail.
- A flagpole not suitable for the geographic location wind speed often times fail.
- Wind speeds are generally higher along coastal areas than inland. They are also higher in open country than the center of cities. Wind speed becomes greater as the height above ground increases.
- Wind speed rating map and wind speed rating charts will help you select a flagpole suited to your location.The wind speed rating map is based on a 50-year period of recurrence at an elevation of 30 feet above ground level.
Origin: aluminum shaft made in America, components 80% made in America 20% other
|Height||Model #’s||Wind Speed
|20’||P1203125S, P1203125C, P1203125B||83/108 mph||4’x6’|
|20’||P1204125S, P1204125C, P1204125B||109/147 mph||4’x6’|
|20’||P1205125S, P1205125C, P1205125B||136/229 mph||4’x6’|
|25’||P1255125S, P1255125C, P1255125B||98/136 mph||4’x6’|
|25’||P1255156S, P1255156C, P1255156B||111/178 mph||4’x6’|
|25’||P1255188S, P1255188C, P1255188B||124/209 mph||4’x6’|
|30'||P1305188S, P1305188C, P1305188B||94/131 mph||5'x8'|